Monday 10 November 2014

What is the life time or durability of Mangalagiri Cotton Saree?

What is the life time or durability of Mangalagiri Cotton Saree?

Recently I am getting question on Mangalagiri Cotton Saree life time or durability.

This is my persona experience, 4 years back I brought two Mangalagiri Cotton Saree, 5 years back i brought four Mangalagiri Cotton dress materials these are working in good condition. but i found color was little faded after 4 to 5 years.

I have another story that my grand mother is using same Mangalagiri Cotton Sarees past 10 to 14 years, she brought when i was in 9th class. still she was using it, no issues.

I got few of customers positive feedback on Mangalagiri Cotton Sarees and Mangalagiri Dress materials durability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...